Tech Lead Software Autosar Engineer H/F
Toulouse - France
Date de publication
14 novembre 2022
Situated a stone’s throw from the mountains, the coast, and the countryside, the beautiful city of Toulouse is the ideal location to enjoy the full sweetness of French life. Known as “The Pink City” for its stunning red-brick architecture, Toulouse is also one of the fastest growing cities in Europe and a hub of technological innovation.
Estella’s aspiration is to lead disruptive R&D innovation consulting in hi-tech industries.
We are facing a technological challenge of mobility, and tomorrow’s transports needs to be autonomous and sustainable. Estella Mobility is taking on this challenge by supporting industry through engineering consulting. We specialise in critical, safety and intelligence systems, and we apply these principles to new generation energies including electric, hybrid and hydrogen.
To support these aspirations, we need talented individuals ready to deal with tomorrow’s challenges!
In order to support our development in Toulouse, we are looking for talents ready to deal with tomorrow’s challenges !
We are recruiting a Software AUTOSAR Engineer F/H. Your role will be to developp a software function for more autonomous véhicules.
The mission :
As a part of a team operating in an agile environment, you will be in charge of :
- The architecture
- The design
- The development
- Tests and integration of your embedded software components
With a 5 years training in engineering, you have :
- At least 5 years’ experience in embedded software development
- Familiarity with ARM micro-controllers in an BSM AUTOSAR environment
- Technological skills : CAN, embedded Linux, FOTA, architecture and design by AUTOSAR, Bootload
- Knowledge in continuous integration : Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Docker
- Proficiency in languages : C
- English fluent
- French advanced