Safety Engineer H/F
Toulouse & Lyon
Date de publication
14 novembre 2022
Situated a stone’s throw from the mountains, the coast, and the countryside, the beautiful city of Toulouse is the ideal location to enjoy the full sweetness of French life. Known as “The Pink City” for its stunning red-brick architecture, Toulouse is also one of the fastest growing cities in Europe and a hub of technological innovation.
Estella’s aspiration is to lead disruptive R&D innovation consulting in hi-tech industries.
We are facing a technological challenge of mobility, and tomorrow’s transports needs to be autonomous and sustainable. Estella Mobility is taking on this challenge by supporting industry through engineering consulting. We specialise in critical, safety and intelligence systems, and we apply these principles to new generation energies including electric, hybrid and hydrogen.
To support these aspirations, we need talented individuals ready to deal with tomorrow’s challenges!
To support our development in Toulouse, we are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious people ready to meet the challenges of tomorrow! For this, we are looking for a Safety Engineer H/F.
The mission :
- Support teams in the application of iso26262
- Understand the different failure modes and safety mechanisms that can be put in place to detect these failures
- Participate in the choice of architecture and validation methods to ensure the required level of security
- Evaluate the level of safety of products throughout their development using the following tools: FTA (Fault Tree Analysis), FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect of Diagnosis Analysis, etc.)
- Guarantee the safety deliverables on the various projects
With a 5 years training in engineering, you have :
Proven experience ( at least 5 years) in safety on critical systems
Mastery of the ISO26262 standard
Mastery of FTA and FMEA tools
Knowledge about system architecture